Pipe ToolOur product range includes a wide range of fischer wedge anchor fwa, tt ruler, ph-60b hole punching head and lr-60b latching round crimp head.
Approx. Price: Rs 20 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Surface Finishing||Zinc Plated|
|Thread Diameter||6 mm|
|Total Length||40 mm|
|Min. Drill Hole Depth For Through Installtion Mode||40 mm|
|Min. Embedment Depth||27 mm|
|Max. Usable Length||3 mm|
|Min. Axial Spacing||85 mm|
|Min. Edge Distance||45 mm|
- Anchor bolt for push-through installation.
- When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall.
- Thread diameter 6 to 20 mm.
- Zinc plated steel version for indoor use.
- A2 stainless steel version for outdoor use and in damp conditions.
For fixing of:
- Non-cracked concrete C20/25.
- Natural stone with dense structure.
- Steel and wooden constructions.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,980 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Tape Length||5 m|
|Tape Width||16 mm|
π ruler is a tool to measure the diameter of circular pipe in a simple, easy and accurate way. n ruler is very useful in checking the depth of a groove. n ruler is a necessity for pipe installation.
PH-60B Hole Punching Head
Approx. Price: Rs 18,900 / SetGet Latest Price
|Weight||3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg)|
|Approximate Punch Time||5 Seconds|
|Capacity||Punches Upto 4 inch (116mm) holes in 12 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge stainless steel|
- Effortlessly punch up to 4” (116mm) holes without burdensome ratcheting or pumping
- Compatible with knockout punch dies from RIDGID® and other manufacturers (sold separately)
- Combine with other heads in the RIDGID QuickChange System to maximize efficiency and productivity on the job site
Designed for use with RIDGID and other commercially availablepunch dies, the Knockout Punch Head is ideal for punching up to4" (116mm) holes in 12 gauge mild and 14 gauge stainless steel.
LR-60B Latching Round Crimp Head
Approx. Price: Rs 32,500 / SetGet Latest Price
|Weight Crimping Head||1.5 Kg|
|Approximate Cycle Time||5 Seconds|
|Crimp||Upto 300 mm2|
|Crimp Material||Copper and Aluminum Lugs|
- Crimp lugs up to 300 mm, cable
- Slim, ergonomic latching system allows the tool to access tighter spaces
- 360° head rotation increases manoeuvrability
- Combine with other heads in the RIDGI
- QuickChange System' to maximize efficiency and productivity on the job site
- LR-60B hold round shape dies within the capacity range
Featuring a slim latching system to get into tighter spaces, the LR-6OB Latching Round Crimp Head can crimp up to 300 mW copper and aluminium lugs.